You Need Local Marketing Solutions and We Get That
Let’s talk about your small business and your local marketing challenges
Let’s Talk About Your Marketing
Engage works with local, retail and small businesses across the country. We take an integrated approach to marketing that is very different from most à la carte marketing providers that use a cookie cutter approach from one client to the next. Rather than perform a single marketing function, we focus on the entire business, messaging, customer and marketing mix designed around your specific business.
Approaching digital marketing as an integrated whole, we are able to identify and address issues that are hindering your results. Total marketing integration also ensures that the sales funnel and buyer journey are properly aligned. Proper alignment of these components give way to a substantial increase in traffic, awareness and revenue.
The Right Questions Get The Right Answers
The next step is to talk about your business, your challenges and your goals.
One of the biggest challenges in marketing is that every industry, local market and business is different. That makes you unique, but it also requires specific detailed understanding. So your next step is to complete the contact form above and our team will get in touch with you to schedule a time to talk.
The goal of chatting with you and our team is to better understand your business, the challenges you face and what you hope to accomplish. With this information we will be able to construct a plan that includes everything that your small business marketing program needs. We will discuss the plan with you and move forward to research, design a strategy and execute the most effective marketing you’ve ever seen!
Scroll up and complete the form today.
The Facts On Small Business Marketing
- nearly 56% of small businesses say that they will spend less than 3% of revenue on marketing
- 62% of companies now outsource all or part of their digital marketing efforts
- the most difficult and complex marketing types are the ones that small businesses are outsourcing, in order to supplement internal experience, skills and improve overall performance.
- Complicated marketing types such as Social media, content marketing and search optimization (SEO) are categorized as the three most challenging types of digital marketing to execute for SMB’s.
- inbound marketing tactics that require the most experience, resources and knowledge to be effective.
- mobile, paid search (PPC) and website management as the top six most challenging online marketing segments.
- (57%) of companies state they will continue to increase spending on digital marketing this year.
- effective digital marketing is 100% unique to every industry, client and location.
The next step is to talk together about your business, your challenges and your goals. Scroll up and complete the form and we will be in touch!